|TILOS Single User License
||"Standalone license" for installing on a local Windows workstation. The license is connected to this client workstation.
|TILOS USB License
||"Portable license". The installation is on a USB-stick. It can be used with every Windows workstation (see Requirements). This is a real mobile version, as no files have to be copied or registered on the local workstation. The license is connected to the USB stick.
|TILOS Floating Network License
- The software can be installed on a number of networked computers and a license located centrally in a shared folder that all have access to.
- When the software is started on one computer it uses a license, and when the software is closed it releases a license.
- The number of simultaneous concurrent users can be much smaller than the number of occasional users of the software.
- The software can be on local machines on a wide-area-network, or can be centrally located and published under Remote Desktop or Citrix.
|TILOS Company License
- The software can be installed on a number of networked computers and the license is held as a list of named users located centrally in a shared folder that all have access to.
- The software can only be used by one of the nominated people listed, but the list can be edited.
- This situation is useful in larger deployments and where users need assured access to the software